- 2 zucchinis
- 1 lb of ground beef
- 3/4 cup of maranara sauce
- 1 15 oz container of whole milk ricotta
- 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese (split into 2 servings)
- Brown 1 lb of ground beef in 1 clove of garlic, salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Once brown add 3/4 cup of marinara sauce to meat and let simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Slice 2 zucchinis long way (should get about 4 to 5 slices per zucchini)
- Second layer is cooked ground beef with marinara sauce.
- Third layer is the entire container of ricotta cheese spread evenly
- Forth layer is 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- Fifth layer is remaining zucchini.
- Top with the remainder 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Place in oven for 20 to 30 minutes depending on your oven.
Makes 6 servings (nutrition per serving): Cal 409.62, F 33.97g, C 7.32 & P 21.30g